Depart Nairobi and drive North past coffee plantations via
MT. Kenya to Samburu National Park. Picnic lunch and game
drive enroute. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, Mid-morning
game viewing, Afternoon game view drive . Meals and
overnight at campsite.
Early morning game viewing, After breakfast proceed to
Nairobi with game drive enroute out of the Park. Picnic
lunch enroute arriving Nairobi late afternoon.
Price inclusive of:
- Transport in 7 seater tour van with pop up roof
- Tour van fitted with Hi-Fi radio
- Accommodation at campsite
- All park entrance fees
- All government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a day - ( vegetarian and non - vegetarian )
- Game drives
- Drivers allowances
- Airport Transfers
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel /
baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements
One of the greatest natural wonders of the world is the annual Great Migration that
crosses the Serengeti region of northern Tanzania. Travel with
us and you
will travel right into the heart of the terrain where this remarkable animal trek occurs.
A Serengeti hot air balloon ride is
an adventure that can easily be included in safari
itineraries that include at least two nights in central
Serengeti or Western Corridor Camps (Grumeti River Camp,
Kirawira Camp, Mbalageti Camp, etc).
Physical Address: African Safari Tanzania
Lakamshi Hse, 1st Flr. Biashara Street